Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Here is the Three Little Pigs houses on a milk carton and finger puppets so that they could retell the story.  We are reading it on FOUR different levels, which is challenging, but they are loving it and having so much fun retelling it!  I'm happy with how it turned out (with the exception of all the spaghetti all over the floor) and can't wait to do it again next year!

We also read Goldilocks on Tabtales on the iPad and did the "Breaking News" activity that I wanted to do.  Tomorrow is the choice of Princess and the Pea activity or Cinderella activity.  Always good to give choices!  For math we will do the Jack and the Beanstalk activity that I created, in pairs.  Such a busy, busy week!

On another note, I have a group who is having a really hard time with ABC order.  I put fewer words for them on post-it notes and a list with the ABC's for them to highlight after finding the first letter in each word.  It actually worked out beautifully!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!