Saturday, March 23, 2013

MATH Easter Egg Hunt & Answer!!

The bronchitis bug hit me like a truck this week and I've been in bed for the last 6 days!!  I have not been so unproductive in a really long, long time.  My friends figured while I was laying here I would at least be making activities, but NO.  I felt REALLY, REALLY bad and did NOTHING!!  Well, on Thursday the Dr. finally gave me some good meds that got me up and going and now I'm obsessed with getting out this little project I've been thinking about all day long.  My mom gave this the idea many years ago and I never really put it together well until tonight.  I sat here and created the whole activity, 112 math problems in all, and then ran out to Walmart at 11:30, in the rain, to get plastic eggs, grass, treats, and a basket just so I could take pictures to put on here for all of you!  I know, CRAZY!  I should have waited until tomorrow, but since I'm still up and a little more than OCD at times, I woke my husband, told him I was running to Walmart, and hit the road.  Now that I'm back I can post these pics and the activity for you to see in case you were looking for a little something extra this week before Easter gets here!  I can't wait to do it with my class!  YAY!  Anyways, I also wanted to give it away to the first 3 people who leave me a comment.  If you will just leave your email address I will email it to you as fast as I can!!  I appreciate you stopping by and checking out my blog and hope you will visit again soon!  ENJOY!!  and HAPPY EASTER!!

Click HERE to visit my Tpt store to purchase the activity or hope over to the sidebar and visit my Teacher's Notebook store - it's there too!! :)







7 pages like this with 112 math problems in all.  They cover: 
basic adding and subtraction, word problems, telling time, counting tally marks, base ten blocks, tens and ones, counting coins, greater/less numbers, 10 more/10 less, before, after, between numbers, positional words, taller, shorter, biggest, smallest, days of the week, months of the year, and coin identification

There is a two page answer guide for quick reference 
when checking the eggs quickly.

I'll be looking for those comments!!  But first, it's time to head to bed!!

Night, Night!

Angie


5 comments:

  1. Angie, This is a great idea and covers so many skills with one center. Keep up the great work. I will keep checking in to see your newest creations. Dawn
    dknight@bulloch.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! Yours will soon be on the way! Thanks for stopping by today and visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!! Would love to have it for my classroom
    Thanks,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!