Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pigs and Fish - Finally Done!!



So yesterday I told you how much I love The Three Little Fish and The Big Bad Shark!  Well, today I worked really hard to create a little unit comparing it to The Three Little Pigs.  Here are some pics of a couple of the finished products.  I created a different kind of Venn Diagram.  Facts about The Three Little Pigs are on one page, The Three Little Fish and The Big Bad Shark are on another, and the things that make them the same on on a third.  I put the kids in groups of three to complete their diagrams, and then had them decorate them.  They were really cute and the kids had a great time!


I created some pages where students put in characters, setting, problems, and solutions on both stories.  There are also some story cards and a cut/paste to show what happens in each each story (and both).  I would love to hear what you think of this and if you love this book as much as I do!  And if you'd like to purchase the activities you can click HERE.



Have a super fabulous night!!  

Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!