Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spaghetti & Meatballs to Ten!


I must say that I LOVE me some Scrappin Doodles!!  This month when you purchase a set of clip art you get the Spaghetti and Meatballs clip art for FREE!  I was so excited, but not sure how I could use it.  I thought and thought, and last night I came up with a plan.  One of the tasks for Common Core is to make 10 in different ways.  So......I made this little activity where students cut out 20 blocks showing numbers in various ways (addition, subtraction, pictures, rod/cubes, coins, tally marks, word problems, etc.) and made  a sheet to show 10 ways to make 10!  Students can use the "leftovers" to complete the meatball page and write the number that it makes.  I had fun making it and have now squelched my OCD tendencies of not being able to stop thinking about something until I've completed it! LOL  Here is the final product.  If you are interested you can click HERE to hop over to Tpt and purchase it!





The finished product!


 Hope the rest of your weekend is amazing!!

Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!