Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sweet Treat Sale

This week my student teacher, Millie, and I decided to do some How-To books for our leveled readers and take a break in math and do some fun learning centers every day.  We are reading The Lemonade War and doing the task in the frameworks about producers/consumers and making ice cream so we will be reading How to Make Ice Cream (Reading A-Z), How to Make a Pie (Saxon Phonics Reader), and Let's Make Lemonade (Reading A-Z).  I think I'm probably going to be STARVING all week long with all these sweet treats.  I bought some great centers to use this week along with the ones that I made.

OH!! On behalf of Easter and my SPRING FEVER, I'm having a FOUR DAY SALE at my Tpt store where EVERYTHING is 20% off!

Here is an awesome lemons/lemonade packets full of AMAZING math centers from Cara Carroll.  I printed and laminated and cut forever, but it will be worth it this week when the kids get to do these activities.


My good friend Stacy created a SPECTACULAR set of math centers as well that I can't wait to use!  You really should check it out!  She also made Popsicle Compound Words and Popsicle Contractions centers that I've got ready to go during ELA.  Click on the link below each picture to get to her products!




Here are MY creations that we get to test out this week!!  I'm super excited!!

What's The Scoop? is a missing addend activity sheet.  Click  HERE to grab it for FREE!!

  

Another FREEBIE that I created is called Graphing Sweet Treats.  It has cards with pie, cookies, cake, ice cream, etc. for students to graph and then answer questions about the data they collected.  
Grab your copy HERE at my Tpt store!  I hope that your little ones enjoy it!



Since I get super obsessed with ideas when I get started, I also made Fact Family A La Mode, where students can practice putting fact family pie pieces with the pie that uses the numbers in that fact family.  There is a recording sheet here as well where students write the fact families that they find, as well as a blank page for them to create their own fact families!  I can't wait to use these and see how they do!




One more sweet treat....Sweet Measurements.  I put together 15 Popsicle, cake, pie, cookie, ice cream, etc. pictures with lines to measure with JELLYBEANS (non-standard measurement)  and a recording sheet for writing the answers.  I was really happy with how they turned out!  I love bright and colorful!
Click here is you want to get your Sweet Measurements!



 Well, I think that is quite enough for now!  I need to go grab a bowl of ice cream!  I hope that you found some sweet treats here for yourself and I would LOVE to hear from you!  Don't forget my SALE over at Tpt!

Hope this week is fabulous for you all!!

Angie




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I love your blog & all your cute creations. I just had to have the Meatball Making 10 activity and the Fact Family A La Mode. Perfect for what we are about to be reviewing. Thanks!

    So excited to be your newest follower :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable blog you have! I have become your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Popsicle centers look adorable! I found your blog through Kelly at First Grade Fairytales. Glad to be following along. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have found your blog through Kelly's blog! SUPER fun stuff!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!