Saturday, April 6, 2013

Apple-icious Math and What's the Missing Number (Math Detectives)

Stinking OCD!!!!  I can't stop thinking about stuff I want to make!  I would like to say it's a hobby, but it's more like an addiction!!  Since last night I created 
Apple-icious Math and 
What's the Missing Number? 

Here is a preview of what's in each unit.  I tried to make things that could be used to teach the Common Core standards.  These cover:  

Apple-icious Math:
 
1.NBT.1 Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.

What's the Missing Number:
1.OA.8 Determine the unknown whole number in an addition or subtraction equation relating to three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each 8 + ? = 11, 5 = ? – 3, 6 + 6 = Δ.





Apple-icious Math  can be purchased at Tpt for $2.50







What's the Missing Number? can also be purchased at Tpt for $2.50.
There is a FOUR PAGE preview you can download for FREE with this one!!  
Grab yours up!

Gotta give my brain a break and go get something yummy to eat.  My little tot came and woke me up at 8 this morning begging for donuts so I went on a donut run, as we call it, and I think there is a blueberry donut calling my name!  Until later.....

Angie






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!