Monday, April 8, 2013

Get Acquainted Linky

I'm linking up with Latoya over at Flying into First Grade to talk about what three things I would take on a deserted island.  Thanks Latoya!!


I know technically I should say my family....but I would LOVE some alone time.  Laying on the beach in the QUIET with no one needing me and nothing to worry about sounds pretty darn amazing to me!!

1.  Can't live without my coke or coffee, so I guess I would need a case of coke!!  Pretty miserable person without one or the other!!


2.  I would need a notebook or two and some Crayola Twistables Crayons - one of my FAVORITE things ever created.  (Technically this is two things - but hey, they go together!!) I use these ALL THE TIME for coloring, grading papers, taking notes, etc.   If you haven't tried them out YOU SHOULD!!


3.  A bag of books.....I love Linda Lael Miller!!  She write such awesome cowboy love story books!  Makes you wanna go to a rodeo (bwahahah!)  I also like Susan Mallery, Mary Higgins Clark, and of course I could always read the Twilight Saga again and again!  Just load me up a bag of good books and I'll be set.



Well, there you go!  I wouldn't want to be stranded for more than a few days though since I AM choosing to be there ALONE!!  I love my hubby and my kids to death, but mommy needs a break!!

To end this blog, I would like to offer you a freebie from my Tpt store.  I whipped up a few hundreds chart activities for missing number, skip counting, and counting on from different numbers.  Grab it up if you class needs some additional practice by clicking here.  Nothing Fancy!!!





See ya later!  Angie

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I should have included Diet Coke on my list. I am NOT a happy person without it. Some say I might be addicted?! haha. Thanks so much for the freebie. It's on the plans for the Monday after Spring Break! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad! Oh, and on afterthought, I totally forgot about Red Bull - can't make it to dinner time without it everyday! HA Ha

      Delete
  2. Too funny! Number one on my list was a 24 pack of coca cola:) I would go through some major withdraw without it. A bag of books would be a good choice too! I love to read and haven't had much of a chance recently. I have pretty much read every Mary Higgins Clark book out there. Gotta love a good mystery/romance. I am your newest follower!!
    Kristy
    The Phonics Phenomenon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We're a lot alike huh? Mary Higgins Clark was the first author to ever get me really interested in reading when I was in high school! I went over and checked out your site, and I am your newest follower too!! I grabbed up your Genre Freebie because IT IS ADORABLE and will be really helpful! Thanks for visiting and leaving me a message. Hope to talk to you again soon!!

      Delete
  3. I love your list. Yes... one cannot live without Coffee and Coke!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!