Monday, April 22, 2013

Greater Gator FREEBIE

My sweet friend Stacy at Funky Fresh Firsties couldn't find the adorable little hippos at the Dollar Tree BUT she did already have the Gator clips (cause I snagged a TON when I found them...hehehe) so I put together this Greater Gator Game that is just like the Happy, Hungry Hippo Game, just with the gator clips instead of the hippos.  If you want to grab it FREE click on the link:  Greater Gator Game

 And just in case you don't know about the cute Gator Clips, here is a pic for ya!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a great freebie, thank you for sharing! Now I've got to get to the Dollar Store and see what I can find!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! So glad you liked it, and hope you can find them!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this freebie! It adorable!! I'm going to see if I can find those clips here. Crossing my fingers!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would have to agree, you can't go wrong with mexican!! Haha. I love your blog too! I'm your newest follower! :)

    Have a great week!!
    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "played"....That's what happens when I post in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!