Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm linking up with Latoya at Flying into First Grade to get to know a little more about my fellow bloggers and to let you know a little more about me!


TOPIC - Skittles Game
 
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

Red - Hmmmm, I LOVE some ice cream, but I guess my favorite would have to be chocolate...just plain old chocolate....OH, or really I would most love a Hot Fudge Sundae.  I don't get it how the ice cream can be so cold and the chocolate so warm but I love the sensation of a bite of both.  Makes me wanna run out to Dairy Queen RIGHT NOW!!
Orange - I got my first teaching job in college when I was majoring in something else, and I knew from the FIRST WEEK, working at that daycare with the little 3-year-old children, that THIS was my calling and what I wanted to do. (Though after all these years there isn't enough money to make me work with THREE-YEAR-OLDS ever again, LOL!)  I changed majors and have never regretted my decision.  Times change, standards change, coworkers change, and I MYSELF have changed, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a teacher and can't see ever doing anything else!

Yellow - I don't really have a favorite sports team because I am NOT a sports fan AT ALL, but if I had to choose one, which my hubby would say I do, it would have to be GA TECH.  That's where my hubby, my brother, and my cousin and her husband, all graduated from so I'll go with that.
Green - my favorite fast food place - does carry-out and delivery count?  We like to order from El Sombrero and have it delivered to the house a lot, and we like to go there too!  It would be my favorite (especially the cheese dip!!!!!  YUM!!!!!)  But regular fast food....Steak 'n Shake I guess.  I love the fries!  Since I have two little ones we frequent MANY fast food places I'm ashamed to say, but my husband is the cook in this family, and if he's not home we either eat out, or eat something from a box or can!
Purple - My husband and I are huge T.V. addicts (though I am missing so many shows because of my new love of blogging and blog hopping!! The DVR is piling up!)  On any given night we are recording between 2-6 or more shows between both of us.  I love Hart of Dixie, Dance Moms, Body of Proof, all things CSI, Law and Order, The Client List, DALLAS, The Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Major Crimes, Big Brother, The Young and the Restless, Bold and the Beautiful, Criminal Minds, Shameless, Southland...I can't even remember them all.  I ADORE my DVR so I don't ever have to watch commercials, though that AT&T commercial line with the man talking to the kids cracks me up every time.... (how would you make your grandma faster?  tape a cheetah to her back!!!LOL)  Sound like something one of my firsties would say!!  

Well, that's it for now.  A lady I used to work with was giving away a piano (hardly ever used before) to anyone willing to come and pick it up.  I took for over 8 years, played for my Senior year for the Chorus (I actually played on the field at my high school graduation) and also played for church in high school.  However, I haven't played in YEARS because I didn't have a piano. Hubs is gone to pick it up and bring it home now and I am so excited!!!  I really want to teach my kids to play.  I started when I was just a little older than my son, and I would love it if he took to it as well.  He's ready to try he says, so that's a start!  Had to get the playroom all rearranged and cleaned up to put it in there this afternoon, so it's all clean and organized too now (BONUS!!) and that always makes me super happy.  Good night all!  


Angie

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower, I would love to have you come by and visit. All three of my kids take piano. Oldest son started when he was 8, my second son when he was 6, and my daughter started when she was 3 1/5. We are now working on learning some Bach. It's a lot of work, but I love hearing them play. It's fun having music in the house.

    I would love to have you come by and visit--you could even join my linky! It's all about the dollar!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks for following....I am following you too now. Hope that I can manage the patience it will take to teach them, but I'm gonna give it a try! HAHAHA I stopped by and love your $Linky but since I already blogged today I will save it for tomorrow! Have some ideas brewing already though. Thanks so much for stopping by and for sharing! Have a fabulous night!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!