Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Share your happiness with others today. :)

I took advice from a friend and decided to totally dedicate my day to my kids today - the WHOLE DAY!  We started out this morning by heading out to the local ball fields where there are two playgrounds and a pond with TONS of fish and turtles.  We spent a little over an hour there and the kids had a BLAST!  I took so many pictures that even after I put the camera away May was still saying "CHEESE!!" every time she went down the slide!!

 They ran from slide to slide playing together!  It was so sweet!!
  Looking at the turtles at the pond. 


Next I decided to be brave and try taking them to a restaurant by myself for the first time in about a year.  I typically feel like I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown even CONTEMPLATING this plan, but it turned out WONDERFUL!  They ate so much cheese dip I thought they would BURST!!

Then we ran the car through a car wash
 (I thought we were at an amusement park with all the excitement in the car!)
WHO KNEW?!?!?
We finished that up and called up my favorite hair stylist (Jason @ Salon Bella Vita) and asked if he could TRIM May's hair.  He fit us in and we went right on over.  Here is the diva while she waiting on him to get ready.  He did fabulous, OF COURSE, and only did the little trim I wanted.  I know it's crazy but I can't part with her hair.  I'm envious!!!  It's just gorgeous, even if I do say so myself!!

NAP TIME!!!!!!!  

We came home almost 3 hours late for nap and laid down.  They fell out quickly after all the excitement of the day, with promises of going to see a real train caboose and walk the train tracks after they slept!
So.....as promised, after a 2 1/2 hour nap......



We were pretty hungry so we headed over to get some Chinese dinner.....thus the title of this blog......SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS WITH OTHERS TODAY.  That was the fortune in Ben's cookie!  HOW FITTING for this day???  


 I must say that today I feel blessed beyond words, and will sleep HAPPY tonight.  I hope that you have all had an amazing day and will remember to stop and treasure those you love.  Time slips away so quickly, and I admit that I am horrible at remembering that, BUT MAN AM I GLAD I DID TODAY.......

Angie






1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!!! I just love days like that. Although I have not been brave enough to take both of my boys to a restaurant by myself! Your kids are adorable! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower!

    Kristi
    Fun in First Grade!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!