Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Cleaning....where to start

I decided that last night I would sit down and make a list, a TO DO list, of all the things that needed to be done at my house today.  Since we've all been sick, many things have been put on the back burner and the place was pretty trashed.  Since I do so much better with a list, I figured that was the way to go.  I must say, that though my back is KILLING me and I hurt in places I didn't even know I had, I'm pretty happy with the house tonight!!  Here is how long that list WAS.  It made me SOOO happy every time I got to mark something off.  Granted, there are still a few things left on it (and a few more I need to add), but I feel pretty accomplished!  Tomorrow is dedicating to my sweet babies!  We will be hanging out, visiting the Raptor Center at GSU, grabbing some ice cream, and enjoying time together where mommy doesn't feel weighed down with so much to do!  Happy Spring Break!!

My sweet baby girl - not so much a baby anymore!  Almost got this potty-training thing licked.  She talked my ear off all morning while I was cleaning and helped me out too.  The best was listening to her sweet voice singing to me!  She's a little diva, but she's absolutely perfect to me!! 

My other baby is definitely not a baby anymore, though I tell him he will always be mommy's baby.  He also did a fair share of the housework today, on his own accord (well....and for cookies).  The two of them own my heart in a way I never imagined before them!  They both crack me up and are so sweet.  Last night in my bed we were all laying together, one cuddling on each side of me, and she reached out and said "I love you BB! and rubbed his arm" and he replied, "I love you too!" and reached over to rub hers.  Melted my heart!!


Well, later peeps!  I am absolutely exhausted and ready to shower and watch the County Music Awards!  Hope you all have a wonderful night!!!

Angie

2 comments:

  1. Yay for accomplishing things over break... looks like you've been super busy... and your "babies" are uber cute... see you soon!
    Stacy
    Funky Fresh Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you came with us today!! I always enjoy spending time with you! Hope you get all your goals accomplished this week too!! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!