Sunday, May 5, 2013

Guest Blogging

I am so eXciTeD to be guest blogging for Kelly at First Grade Fairytales today!!  Hop over and visit me there sometime today!  Kelly has become a great friend and I am honored that she asked me to do this for her while she is AT THE BEACH (and it's pouring down rain here in South Georgia)!  Heading off to enjoy a little more time with the in-laws before they get on the road back home.  I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

Oh yeah, and I'm just now getting around to doing this BUT I'm a Georgia Blogger!!  I linked up with Fifth in the Middle to let you know where I am and to find out where some of you are too!  I even got this cute blog button to add to my page.  I LOVE living in Georgia, no place I'd rather be, so I'll wear this button proudly!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!