Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Freebie for my Fans

Hi all!  Short post tonight but I wanted to link up with My Kinder Garden to offer up a little Greater/Less/Equal Freebie!  It has several different sheets to provide practice on Greater than, Less than, and Equal numbers in various forms.  If you download it and are pleased with my work I would love for you to check out my new Facebook page HERE!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of you so much!
Click HERE if you would like to download the freebie! Sneak peek pics below...





Good night all!!!!  See ya soon!!

Angie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great freebie. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!