Sunday, February 23, 2014


I'm linking up with A Burst of First and Lucky to Be in First for their NEW Sunday Funday linky party!  Sounds exciting and will make me more accountable to do FUN things during the week!  Normal weeks are no problem, but this week was Winter Break and I didn't go anywhere, didn't buy anything new, didn't see any movies.....I just RESTED, and RELAXED, and at the beginning of the week enjoyed the silence of my kids being at their Grandparents' house, and the middle/end of the week enjoying their laughter throughout the house and tons of time for hugs, snuggles, and playing games.  
We love playing UNO together, 
doing puzzles, 
coloring together, 
and watching t.v. with popcorn (who doesn't love that??) Here is a pic of how I found my sweets the other night while watching a movie in the playroom....made my heart feel so good to see them all sleeping sweetly together.
So this week I am making a goal to take pics of FUN things that I do, as I am going to try harder to make sure to DO THEM!  I think this is a great idea and a fun way to share our lives with each other!  Can't wait to see what fun YOU have had this week.  Be sure to go and link up for Sunday Funday!

GUIDELINES:
{ONE}
Grab the button at the top and add it to your "Sunday Funday" post. 
Please link up A Burst of First and Lucky to Be in First to your post.
{TWO}
Link up your "Sunday Funday" post on one of their pages.
You can link from A Burst of First or Lucky to be in First.
It's the same linky (cool, huh?)
{THREE}
Visit 3 blogs from the link and spread some love!

9 comments:

  1. love the Uno meme! I turn into a different person playing any type of card or board game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! But I love playing! Phase 10 is GREAT too!!

      Delete
  2. Your break sounds perfect! I don't think we get enough R&R time these days! So glad you've been inspired for more fun!

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the best kinds of breaks are the relaxing kind. Yours sounds wonderful. Such a sweet picture of your kids.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! They are my everything!! :)

      Delete
  4. A break sounds lovely right about now! It looks like you had a wonderful week!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's try this again! Rest and relaxation sound perfect!!
    ✪Crystal✪
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!