Friday, February 21, 2014

So You're Gonna Be Out...MARCH

Have you ever had to call in sick unexpectedly and found that you still had to scramble around to find something for your sub to do?  Or even had a planning day or meeting but didn't know what to leave for your students?  Well, I have the answer for you.  I made this So You're Gonna Be Out...MARCH edition of worksheets that you can just pull up, print out, and hand over to the sub!  No PREP, no HASSLE, no WORRY!!!  I tried to make sure that all subjects were covered and that it all aligned with Common Core skills.  Here is a preview of what you will get.



The bonus is that this could also just be something that you buy to use as extra work during the month of March.  Could be morning work, early finishers, enrichment, etc...  At any rate, I hope that you will check it out if you need to be out so that HOPEFULLY if will make your absence less frustrating!!!  I would LOVE to give away 2 copies!  If you leave me a comment letting me know you want it and your email I'd be happy to send it over to you!  Any feedback would be appreciated!


10 comments:

  1. This looks soooooo great! I'd love to have it! Sandy.jude@martin.kyschools.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks! Sending your copy now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE this! Thank you!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is sent too!! :) Thanks for visiting my page!

      Delete
  4. Wow what a great idea! The perfect thing for emergency sub plans. If you're not absent it still makes awesome center work or morning work!

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Looks awesome :) I would def use this even if it was just for extra practice, homework, or morning work.

    Tigger16-8@stny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Looks awesome :) I would def use this even if it was just for extra practice, homework, or morning work.

    Tigger16-8@stny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put it up for free for an hour if you want to grab it. Putting back up for sale at 10:15 EST. :)

      Delete
  7. Wow...this looks like a SUPER DUPER resource!!! It is both adorable and chalk full of engaging activities that promote learning!! As a young lass with Irish heritage, I would be absolutely honoured to be one of the lucky recipients...so that I can make my parents proud <3. Thank you for considering me =). leafsgirl@rogers.com.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!