Sunday, March 23, 2014

Georgia Bloggers Meet-Up

All week I was so excited about heading to the Georgia Bloggers Meet-Up in Macon.  I was NOT disappointed when I got there and met up with so many wonderful ladies (and one really awesome man) and was able to collaborate, make a business plan, participate in a ton of give-a-ways, and SHOP since we met at Georgia School Supply.  Thanks Ed and Diane for letting us use your warehouse for our fun day together and for sharing some amazing stuff with us!  The BIGGEST thanks goes to Jayne Gammons from Smart Kids for putting this all together so that we could have this opportunity.  The thing that meant the most to ME was that I got to meet Kelly Witt from First Grade Fairytales who I have been emailing and texting for over a year but not been able to actually MEET in person.  I am also happy that I got to share the day with my good friends from home, Stacy from Funky Fresh Firsties and Tara from ...and they all fall down...  

Here is a picture of Kelly and me when we first met!
 
Here is the fabulous Goody Box we got, the adorable agenda with everything laid out and ready for us, the pretend money we used at the auction of goods, and my Flower Power business plan that we drew and painted.  
It really was just an amazing day!
Kelly and I working on our Flower Power
And this is what we looked like when Stacy, Tara, and I 
were ready to leave....
The whole crew....
I had to get a good pic of all the goodies I was given, WON, or bought while on my trip.  Looks pretty cool huh?  
Can't wait to get to school to put it all in action.

Now for a little Photo Booth action to show you everyone that came and a link to their blog if you want to hop over and check them out!  I hope they all left feeling as empowered and happy as I did.  Thanks AGAIN, Jayne, Diane, and Ed!!!
Jayne, Kelly, Angie, Stacy, Tara, Valerie
Photobucket
The Teacher Wife
Funky Fresh Firsties

...And They All Fall Down...

Georgia Grown Kiddo's

Jennifer, Carol, Kathy, Meghan, Kim, Irma, Megan



 
 



Michelin, Jessica, Greg, Erin, Alison



 





2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you yesterday! Your blog looks great. Hope to work with you in the future.
    Greg
    mrelementarymath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was great meeting you too! Can't wait to share your blog with some other friends that I think would really benefit from your stuff! Good luck and hope to meet up again soon! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!