Sunday, March 2, 2014

SUNDAY FUNDAY!!!


I'm linking up with A Burst of First and Lucky to Be in First for Sunday Funday for their 2nd week!  I'm so excited!  This week seemed soooooooooooooo long!!  Guess it's cause it's the first FULL week we've been in school in a while due to Winter Break and "ice" days.  Anyways, here's a little fun I had this week, BESIDES shopping at the huge Tpt sale where I racked up on tons of goodies I'd had my eye on!!

1st, Meghan and I put together a "family" puzzle that was recommended to me from a Facebook follower and fast friend, Christi Anna.  She sent me the link and I went straight there and ordered it.  It was a TON of different cereals all stacked together to make a big puzzle.  The "family" part is that the pieces come in 3 different sizes so it's easy for every member of the family to get in on the action.  Meghan did all the BIG pieces, and she and I worked together to do all the rest.  We couldn't get Ben or the hubs in on the action, but in about 3 days we had it licked.  Here she is putting in the final piece and taking a pic with me!  If you are interested in the puzzle for you and your family the link is HERE
 
One day this week I wound up at school before I realized I didn't put on my mascara!!!  Here is what I felt like!  Luckily a friend saved the day and brought me in a sample from Clinique!!!
Ben has issues pulling teeth so I always have to pull them for him and now he has one BIG tooth in the middle of the front and gaps on either side.  This is the pic I got for the grandparents!  Snaggle-tooth for sure!  Can't wait for that other front tooth to get in!!
While Ben was off with the hubs for a "boys" day earlier in the week May and I made a lemon cake with cream cheese icing and sprinkles.  Here she is doing her part (besides the eating all the leftover batter part).
BB thought we were crazy, but last night Meghan and I put CRISCO on our feet, wrapped them in Saran Wrap, and then put on socks for about 30 minutes to make our feet softer.....IT WORKED!!!  It was weird, but hey, if it works, it works!!
Last but not least, I managed to finally get our vows printed and framed to hang in the kitchen as a daily reminder to us of the love we share and the promises that we made to each other - in GOOD, and in BAD times.  There's been a lot more GOOD lately than bad so I'm counting my blessings!  I love that man!!

Well, that's it for me today for our Funday Sunday.  I hope that you will hop over and link up with either A Burst of First or Lucky to Be In First and join in to tell what fun you've had this week as well!!  








2 comments:

  1. Wow, you were busy this week! I've never heard of the Crisco wrap - may have to try that in the summer when my feet feel like Fred Flinstones! Love your wedding vow frame - great idea! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun week! My feet could use some Crisco!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!