Friday, April 4, 2014

April Currently


It's April and time to link up with Farley at Oh'Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently.  

I have to admit that one of my co-workers really got me on April Fool's Day!  She made a REALLY AUTHENTIC-LOOKING sign to go on the copier saying that is had a new voice activated function and you just needed to say your first and last name and then tell it what you wanted it to do and it will do it.  I PROMISE it looked legit...so I stood there.......Angie Monahan.....Angie Monahan......ANGIE MONAHAN.....NOTHING.  So I flipped up the sign and used it the regular way.  I didn't even know it was a joke until everyone was laughing about it LATER.  I just thought it wasn't working.  The joke was on me for sure!  I wonder how many more people fell for it.  The sign stayed there on every copier all day....

Did you get fooled on April Fool's Day this year?  I'd love to hear your story...


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I didn't get pranked, but your story is hilarious, and something I would have fallen for! :) Have fun at Disneyworld...we went last summer and had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is hilarious!! I can just picture you standing there saying your name over and over again.... and it's totally something I would do. haha! Happy Friday, friend! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the April Fool's Story! :) I am too looking for new ways to organize centers--- did you find the trick yet??? I'm hoping this summer to do some of that. I've already started going through my filing cabinets.... Have a great week!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!