Thursday, June 5, 2014

Currently June

I'm late to the party but I didn't even realize what day it was - HELLO SUMMER BREAK!!!!!  I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy, Fourth Grade for this month's Currently.  Most are very self explanatory so I won't really elaborate.  It's been nice taking a break from the computer and school and just relaxing, spending time with friends, getting some sun, and spending more time with my kids.

Summer Bucket List - I love to read romance novels so I need to get up on another set of those, I'm enjoying hanging out at the pool and a recent trip to the beach so I'm working on my tan, and I really want to get in my classroom in the next couple weeks and do a real clean-out and organize myself better.  Too many PILES of stuff all cluttered around.  I think Pinterest and I need a date for some ideas of ways to get myself set for next year.

Well, that's it for me for now but I hope everyone else is having just as relaxing of a summer as I am so far. Time to schedule that massage from my student teacher!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me your own banana note anytime!